Web Application DeveloperApply Now
NICHOLAS AIR is seeking a full-time, experienced, and personable professional to join our team and assist in the architecture and continued maintenance of our existing software, portal, and web-based systems. This person must demonstrate the values of hard work, integrity, and technical knowledge, as well as being comfortable working in a dynamic team environment with direct access to senior leadership.
- Responsible for operational software continuity, as well as work with leadership to promote integration across sales, marketing, and operational platforms
- Work directly with Executive Leadership on time-sensitive and operationally critical projects
- Oversee application development lifecycles
- Troubleshoot software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
Assist the IT Systems Administrator with:
- the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- installation and upgrading and troubleshooting computer software, management of virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- regular backup operations and implementation of appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of web application development, software development and/or mobile application development experience
- Certifications in Microsoft, iOS, Salesforce, or other application development related fields are a plus
- Ability to build project management framework and adhere to implementation procedures, budgets, and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing application/business solution strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Strong knowledge of cross platform (iOS/Android) application development/coding
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigration Act of 1986
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
For more information about available positions, please email [email protected].