Pilot Salaries & Perks
NICHOLAS AIR offers industry-competitive compensation based on the aircraft type and schedule selected. There is no waiting period as your full salary begins upon your hire date. In addition to the annual salary, flight hour bonuses are available for every 1,000-hours flown.
- Off-Day Guaranteed Pay
- Competitive Pay & Advancement
- Keep Your Airline, Rental Car, & Hotel Points for Your Personal Use
- Industry Competitive Compensation
- Full Salary Begins Upon Hire Date
- Industry’s Most Flexible Schedule Options
- Home Based
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Meal Allowance up to $60 Per Day
- Travel & Hotel Expense
- Known Crewmember Participant
- Potential for Growth & Advancement
Flexible Pilot Schedules
At NICHOLAS AIR, we provide flexible options to choose a schedule that works best for you and your family. Current qualifications and prior experience help determine which aircraft and tier program will be the best fit for you. We understand life happens and schedule changes are necessary. We give you the flexibility and freedom to switch schedules as needed to fit your personal preference. Travel to and from duty takes place on the first and last day of rotation.
Our Planes. Our Pilots.
NICHOLAS AIR takes incredible measures to maintain our world-class culture of extraordinary customer service. Pilots are the face of our company and an integral part of our services. The motto “Our Planes, Our Pilots” is the driving force of selecting highly qualified pilots who share our focus on providing an exceptional experience for our Members on every flight.
Our Mission Statement
“To provide a highly personalized and unique private air travel experience. Making a difference in the lives of our Members by maintaining the highest safety and quality standards.”
Our pilots strive for excellence, professionalism, and attention to detail. These qualities set the standard in our industry. A strong work ethic flexibility, proficiency, and precision are all prerequisites for a successful career with NICHOLAS AIR.
The following is a list of preferred characteristics for an ideal candidate:
- Exude the highest level of customer service with emphasis on exceeding Member expectations
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for the company
- Flexible to fluctuating flight schedules
- Team player displaying the utmost respect for fellow team members
- Proactively strive for maximum efficiency and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to SAFETY
Safety First. Always.
All pilots are employed by NICHOLAS AIR and must hold a Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot License depending upon aircraft assignment. Flight crews are provided bi-annual simulator training at approved training centers. NICHOLAS AIR has operated accident-free since inception and holds ARGUS Platinum and IS-BAO safety ratings.