Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
Reports To: Marketing Director
The Marketing Coordinator is an intermediate level position that requires a good understanding of general marketing concepts, strong communications skills, and the ability to multi-task. Key responsibilities include event coordination; assisting with maintaining a WordPress website and other web-based applications; developing professional, compelling content for social media, print media, including direct mail, ads, brochures, flyers and large-format pieces such as tradeshow panels; administering company content management system; working on Company’s print media; and, maintaining social media platforms.
This is a marketing position that collaborates with the Marketing Director, sales team, management and other departments to provide engaging web, print and promotional assets.
This position is based in our Oxford, MS location and reports to the Marketing Director.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism, or other similar degree highly desired
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing or related function at agency or internal marcom department
- Prior experience in social media management
- Prior experience working in a team environment is preferred
- Experience with event planning/coordination preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-2 years designing for social media and mobile platforms a plus
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite a plus
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experience with Event Management/Coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing Communications experience in copywriting, graphic design, or PR
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving attitude
- Flexible, ability to embrace change in a rapidly evolving work environment
- Experience using and managing Social Media platforms
- Experience with web content management systems (CMS) a plus
- Experience with CRM & Marketing Automation systems such as
- Salesforce/Pardot a plus
- Experience with email marketing a plus
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Event management and coordination including research, planning, promotion, logistics, etc. Work closely with outside vendors/agencies to accomplish
- Ability to assist as needed in representing the company at events and meetings
- Effectively coordinate the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of marketing materials in partnership with the creative design team
- Ensure continuity, look-and-feel and adherence to branding standards in company’s visual communications
- Responsible for the planning of promotional campaigns and premium items
- Develop and design e-newsletters and other web-based communications using online marketing best practices
- Manage Social Media marketing and create digital assets in support of social media marketing
- Apply critical thinking and find solutions to moderately-complex software and technological issues within the scope of the role
- Assist in coordinating with printing vendors, including review of proofs as needed
TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION
- Collaborate with marketing staff to develop compelling and highly-targeted marketing campaigns.
- Help set up and improve workflow processes when and where needed
- Manage external vendors and agency partners as needed
- Provide direct support and internal customer service to project teams
- Continually seek additional opportunities for professional development to stay on top of advancements in marketing tactics
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is a full-time position and great opportunity to build your career and experience the advantages that come with working for a premier private air travel company. The Company offers benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement. The culture is truly collaborative, and everyone’s input is valued. You’ll be working with a visible and accessible management team. We are looking to bring in a high-caliber candidate into our growing organization very quickly as this position is an immediate need. The ideal candidate is confident and comfortable working with others and multitasking to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Corporate experience is preferred above ad agency experience. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please apply online today.
Criminal background check and drug screen required.
Hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday – Friday).
- Social Media coordination & maintain content calendar (All candidates will be required to showcase their social media expertise and profiles during their candidacy to gauge professional level skill set)
- Event Coordination & sponsorships (maintain the event calendar & attend events as needed)
- Promotional Items – (order, maintain inventory, etc.)
- Blog posts and website content – assist with generating new content/copy
- CRM & Marketing Automation
- Digital Newsletter
- Project Management initiatives correlating to company’s print material
Candidate will work directly with management to incorporate all branding elements, including photo, video, print, and ambassadors into outbound marketing
For more information about available positions, please email [email protected].