John Correnti Entrepreneurial & Business Leadership Scholarship
At NICHOLAS AIR, we believe that education is one of the best ways to build a strong foundation for solid business skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
That is why we are pleased to provide assistance through the John Correnti Entrepreneurial & Business Leadership Scholarship for students continuing their education.
After the entry deadline below, one applicant will be selected as the recipient of a $500 scholarship. Please read the guidelines below for specific scholarship requirements, deadlines, and the submission process.
Eligibility Requirements General:
- Citizen of the United States (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or planning to enroll) as a full-time student of an accredited college/university, community college, or technical college within the U.S., for completion of an undergraduate degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, or equivalent field.
- Entry Limited to one (1) per contestant.
- Employees and affiliates of Nicholas Air (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- Application form must be filled out completely to be qualified.
- Include links to the listed documents in your application form:
Copy of your latest transcripts (Minimum GPA 2.5)
Enrollment verification from your college
Submit an essay of approximately 400 to 800 words, detailing why an entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen are important to you in your chosen field. The essay should reflect personal experiences from your life and include how you expect your training to help advance both your life and your chosen career path.
Deadline for Submission: December 15th, 2018
- Total Award: $500
- Number of Awards: 1 winner per year
The award will be made out to the winner’s school in the form of a check and mailed to the winner’s personal address. Winners will be notified via email and will appear on the Nicholas Air Scholarship Page. Winners must comply with IRS rules to qualify for tax benefits of the scholarship.