The Housekeeper is responsible for the general upkeep, maintenance, cleaning of interior buildings, lobbies, office areas, restrooms, elevators, stairs, and/ or other areas as assigned. The Housekeeper will be required to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, providing high quality service levels, maintaining proper supply levels, adhering to company policies, and ensuring a safe working environment. Must promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization, be self-motivated and possess the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, scrub floors
- Clean walls, vents, screens, furniture, and other interior fixtures
- Wash all interior glass, including windows, mirrors, and door glass
- WashClean and empty trash cans
- Clean restrooms, sinks, toilets, floor, and replenish supplies
- Wash dishes, clean kitchen appliances as needed
- Organize and supply custodial closets as needed
- Move, remove, and/or setup furniture, furnishings, supplies, equipment, and any other items, inside specified rooms for special functions as directed
- Follow prescribed safety regulations and informs management of potential risks or hazards
- Complete work requests to notify management of needed repair work
- Make minor repairs
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks.
Must have the physical ability to perform housekeeping tasks (stand, stoop, kneel, and walk for prolonged periods and lift up to 40 pounds).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time