Hangar OperationsApply Now
Assist with aircraft services and upkeep of hangar. Assist Pilots with Air Operations such as load preparations, loading of the plane, and other pre/post flight operation procedures; to perform related work as requested or required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have a keen eye for small details, and excellent organizational skills.
- Greet, move, tow, park, wash, and service multiple types of aircraft.
- Fuel/de-ice aircraft and stock aircraft with food and beverages specific to customer requests.
- Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
- Ensure Hangars and warehouse are litter-free, clean, safe, and organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a level of professionalism, and must be well-groomed.
- Must have a trustworthy, kind, and friendly disposition that makes patrons feel welcome.
- Willing to travel and willing to work nights and weekends, as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects.
- Attention to detail
Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
- Subject to a background check
- Prove U.S. citizenship or legal right to work in the United States
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
For more information about available positions, please email employme[email protected].