Accounting SpecialistApply Now
- Review and verify invoices
- Accounts payable processing through check processing
- Research, track and report on A/P issues and discrepancies
- Balances and reconciles bank accounts
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Maintain vendor information, W-9 forms process
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Reconciling bank deposits and credit card transactions
- Cover critical department functions in the CFO’s absence
- Various tasks as assigned
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact with managers in all departments and levels.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize work.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and deliver within required deadlines.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Pass background and security checks
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
For more information about available positions, please email [email protected].